Tuesday, August 22, 2006

waiting for my holidays

after brockley, we came back to binnie court and stayed in nora's room, as she was away. i was working, going out a bit (angela-a, rock'n'roll, and a nice dinner) and chilling out most of my evenings. all these with my missing puzzle of course. i'm saying missing as balint's off for one week trip in southern england. nora came back last friday, and last weekend three of us visited barbara in southields. it was a pleasent, little dinner party in her garden.
what's more? house hounting, tracing my past and trying to find a reason and a solution to certain things that bother me.
it's maslow's hierarchy kind of thing. although it's constantly moving up, recently (if not generally during my stay in london) it's has got into another stage..
anyway, this is probably the last message before my holiday, so i'm saying - narazie, szia, arrivederci, bye!
i'll maybe try to leave a post from somwhere beautiful where i'm on my big trip in england, scotland, poland or hungary..

this is a charming mozaic in lewisham's art house. made by kids.


and this is where i've stayed for one week. nora's kingdom!;)

No comments: